Magnetic Acupuncture: The Experience of the Power of Qi "Your Vital Force"!
Six Suggested Benefits of Magnetic Acupuncture Treatments
Magnetic acupuncture the experience of the power of Qi. It is also known as magnet therapy or magnetic field therapy, or magnetic acupressure is a complementary therapy that combines the principles of traditional acupuncture with the use of magnets. It involves the use of magnets applied to specific acupuncture points on the body. Based on principle of TCM, there may be several potential benefits associated with magnetic acupuncture: Here are six suggested Benefits of Magnetic Acupuncture for improvement in your Qi - your vital force.
1. Pain Relief: Magnetic acupuncture has been used as an alternative approach for pain management. The magnets are believed to promote the release of endorphins, which are natural pain-relieving chemical substances in your body. This therapy may help reduce various types of pain, including chronic pain conditions, pain due to arthritis, back pain, migraines, trigger points, fibromyalgia, and muscle soreness.
2. Improved Blood Circulation: The use of magnets in acupuncture may promote better blood circulation. Magnetic fields generated by the magnets is believed to enhance blood circulation in the targeted areas. This increased blood flow may promote healing, reduce inflammation, and support tissue repair. Because improved circulation to the targeted area may contribute to the delivery of more oxygen and nutrients to the tissues, promote tissue healing and supporting overall health.
3. Enhanced Energy and Vitality: Traditional Chinese medicine believes in the concept of Qi, the vital force that flows through the body. Theoretically use of magnetic acupuncture based on TCM principles can rebalance the flow of Qi, your body's vital force, which is believed to be essential for overall health and vitality. By stimulating movement of Qi in its special meridians (energy pathways), magnets may promote a balanced flow of energy, potentially resulting in boosting energy levels and an enhanced sense of well-being.
4. Stress Reduction: Magnetic acupuncture is thought to have a calming effect on the mind and body and helps reduce stress and anxiety. The magnetic fields may influence the nervous system and help regulate stress responses, help regulate the autonomic nervous system, promoting a state of relaxation leading to a reduction in anxiety and stress levels. This can contribute to improved mental well-being and relaxation.
5. Non-Invasive and Safe: Magnetic acupuncture is a non-invasive therapy that does not involve needles insertion, making it a gentle and more comfortable option for people who may be afraid of needle, may be needle-sensitive or prefer non-invasive treatments. When used appropriately and under the guidance of a qualified practitioner, it is generally considered safe. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional and follow recommended guidelines.
6. Complementary Approach: Magnetic acupuncture can be used as a complementary therapy alongside use of other modalities as an adjunct treatment. It may provide additional support for individuals with various health conditions, promoting a holistic approach to well-being. It is important to discuss its use with your naturopathic doctor to ensure it is appropriate for your needs and circumstances.
Are there any contraindications for using magnetic acupuncture?
While magnetic acupuncture is generally considered safe, there are a few contraindications that you better be aware of.
1- Magnetic acupuncture should not be used by individuals with implanted medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or insulin pumps, as the magnetic fields could potentially interfere with the functioning of these devices.
2- Magnetic Acupuncture is not recommended for use over open wounds, broken skin, or areas of infection.
3- Magnetic Acupuncture for pregnant women should be exercised with caution and you need to consult with their healthcare provider before using magnetic acupuncture, as there is limited research on its safety during pregnancy.
4- Magnetic Acupuncture is not recommended for people with a history of seizures or epilepsy as the magnetic field may potentially trigger seizure activity.
It's important to note that as with any complementary therapy, it is advisable to consult with your naturopathic Doctor before trying magnetic acupuncture, particularly if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
What will happen when you come for a visit?
The first visit for magnetic acupuncture consists of two segments. 1st segment is a short 20 min traditional chinese medicine history taking plus pulse and tongue evaluation. The second segment is a 20-30 min application and 20-30 min magnet relaxation. The total duartion of first session is 70-90 min.
To book your Qi improvement Magnet acupuncture you can call at 416-249-4567 or send an email to email@example.com or book online athttps://app.outsmartemr.com/online-booking/3252/a3y8k2.
* Disclaimer: The information in this article is property of Dr. Masoumeh Shayesteh Manesh, Naturopathic Doctor and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any diseases or promote any products or services mentioned on this website.